Viva Les Animals Club
Being under the influence of negative energies is not uncommon for pets. When a pet becomes uncontrollable or aggressive many families mistakenly remove that troubled animal to a shelter - where it will probably be euthanized. Millions of animals are abandoned, mistreated, neglected and destroyed because the owners are confused about the situation. These animals are not at fault. It becomes necessary for you, the pet owner, to investigate the background of your pet and to seek protection for both the human and non-human members of the family.
Please join our Viva Les Animals Club and we will connect you with pet paranormal experts. They will help you and your pet with behavior problems, so that you can enjoy greater peace of mind. It's absolutely FREE, just send us an email at: email@example.com and let us know that you want to join the club.
* Anna Maria Prezio, Ph.D. is a bestselling author, Feng Shui Ghost-Buster, animal communicator and intuitive. She has devoted herself to helping others achieve optimum positive environmental energies. She has done this through hundreds of feng shui audits, readings and consultations on local, national and international level. www.prezio.com
* Carol Gurney is internationally respected as one of the foremost expert and a pioneer in the world of animal communication. She is also an author, a medium capable of communicating with deceased pets and the founder of The Gurney Institute of Animal Communication. www.gurneyinstitute.com
* Dusty Rainbolt is an author and a paranormal investigator with a special interest in animal involvement. www.dustycatwriter.com
* Ingrid Rylance is an animal communicator Reiki Master practitioner and psychic. She helps people and animals to move on, assist with the grieving process, with missing, lost or stolen animals. www.animal-psychic.com
* Karen Forrest is a Canadian bestselling author, spiritual counselor, expert on angel therapy and mediumship. Karen has appeared on Breakfast Television, Live at 5 and CTV News. She has been guest on various international radio shows and was quoted in newspapers/magazines internationally. www.karenforrest.com
* Nathan Robert Brown is an author, researcher and demonologist. His work has led him to do extensive research in world religions. He is an expert on the identification and examination of trinities, common structures, and universal themes in myth, religion, and mysticism.
* Rhetta Akamatsu is an expert on paranormal phenomena,
the author of Ghost to Coast, Ghost to Coast Tours and Haunted Places,
and Haunted Marietta. She is also the Associate Editor of the electronic
Journal of Anomalous Sciences. www.rhettaakamatsu.com
* Sid Korpi is an editor, writer, journalist, ordained minister/animal chaplain, and member of the PetPAC Business Association and Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement—with her lifelong devotion to the animal companions who have blessed and shared her life in creating Good Grief: Finding Peace After Pet Loss. www.goodgriefpetloss.com
* Terri Jay is an intuitive, medium, pet psychic, horse whisperer, medical and veterinary intuitive with a world-wide phone practice. She has done readings in over 17 countries on all subjects. She has recently shot the pilot for her national TV show which should be out Fall of 2011. www.terrijay.com
* Val Heart is an animal communicator, animal whisperer, behaviorist, internationally recognized pet psychic and master healer for animals. She solves behavior, training, and health problems for dogs, cats, horses and other animals. www.valheart.com